Customer Service Representative - Fort Myers Florida
The CSR (Customer Service Representative) is responsible for processing automotive, property, and fleet related insurance claims on behalf of clients by answering inbound telephone calls, entering confidential customer information into computer systems and answering claim-related questions. Our agents make an important contribution to customer satisfaction by providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous service to callers.
- Ability to communicate telephonically;
- Good knowledge of telephone and computer systems which includes accurate and efficient keyboarding (data entry and typing skills);
- Consistently strive to minimize the handle time of inbound calls while maintaining quality and full conformance with defined process requirements and business rules;
- Plan and organize work to maximize productivity in all customer service activities;
- Consistently handle customer contacts in full conformance with defined process requirements, quality standards, and business rules;
- Active listening skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Respond to constructive feedback in a positive and professional manner;
- Ability to meet and exceed department goals and guidelines;
- Willingness to cross-train in other platforms;
- Consistently meet and exceed individual performance goals;
- Take appropriate actions to address all noted areas for improvement, and
- Determined to satisfy customer needs.
- Speaking in a clear and consice manner;
- Active listening skills giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking qustions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times;
- Service orientation - actively looking for ways to help people, and
- Writing - communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the customer and client.