Talks with customers via outbound calls for the purpose of scheduling appointments, customer service call overflow and informing clients of promotions at their automotive dealership. Acts as a liaison between our client, automotive dealerships and their customers by providing exceptional customer service and relaying information between the two parties obtained from phone calls.
Start date: May 14th - Paid Mandatory Training for 2 weeks is from 10:30am - 7pm - Monday - Friday.
Position is located at the AutoPoint offices in Daytona Beach. Not a remote call center position.
Must have flexible schedule and able to work shift that start in between the hours of 10am and ending as last as 10pm, including weekends.
Interview scheduled once applicant has successfully completed telephone prescreen, customer service assessment and typing test.
• Communicate effectively to customers regarding new and current auto incentives on-behalf of car dealerships.
• Schedules appointments on behalf of our customers in order to prompt more sales.
• Solicits new or additional services as needed.
• Surveys customers by phone.
• Records complaints concerning service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation