- 5+ Years Strong SQL based analytical skills
- Strong grasp on Data Warehouse concepts, models and best practices
- Work closely with Data Architect to ensure business requirements captured are being met
- Work closely with ETL Developers to ensure the quality of the product delivered
- Strong communication skills to work in close alignment with Business users in order to capture clear and concise Business Requirements for the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience with Tableau and Informatica a plus
- Write queries and stored procedures in SQL, exports data into excel or csv files, reviews them for quality and data integrity, and send results to internal clients or external agencies.
- Develop complex SQL queries against various data and computer sources. Including complex Sub queries, correlated queries, and nested queries.
- Concisely summarize and communicate recommendations to various levels of management.
- Analyze and interpret data, producing clear and compelling reports for different audiences which may include graphs and charts of data developed by analyzing situations and/or data models from which answers can be obtained.
- Verify accuracy of data pulled and revises methods of data retrieval by following a standard process.
- Provide data and respond to questions to external groups/agencies/vendors.
- Design and implement data quality monitoring reports, alerts, and processes.
- Propose report formats, including graphical presentations to effectively communicate meaningful data trends and relationships.
- Audit and document existing and new data structures and data flow processes; provide documentation and training to reporting application end users.
Solera was founded in 2005 with a vision to transform the automotive claims industry and now serves over 180,000 customers in more than 70 countries across six continents in the automotive and property marketplace.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was recently named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solera.com. Also view how our Uncommon Culture translates into Uncommon Giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.