For Over 14 years, APU Solutions has been a trusted partner to insurance carriers, repair facilities and auto parts suppliers in the U.S. APU has revolutionized the insurance claims, collision repair and the parts supply industry with best-in-class software and support, while protecting the environment with efficient reuse of auto parts. We are a member of the Solera Holdings global family of companies (NYSE:SLH).
· Coordinating effectively with internal and external company departments
· Learning new technologies
· Developing and improving the UI for existing Java web applications
· Further development of current software
· Involved in requirements gathering and execution
· Bachelor’s degree with related coursework
· 5+ years related work experience
· Working knowledge of programming principles and techniques
· Understanding of established software development life cycle
· Possess good problems solving skills
· Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects
· Ability to demonstrate core competency in both written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to learn and use new technologies
· Be effective in coordinating with internal and external company departments
· Become involved in requirements gathering and execution
· CSS / Sass
APU Solutions offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k with employer match.
APU Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.