Solera is a leading provider of risk and asset management software and services to the automotive and property marketplace, including the global P&C insurance industry. Solera has software for the many different transactions of a car’s lifecycle. Our products help to improve the automotive purchase and repair experience.
As a member of our software engineering team, the Senior Software Engineer will implement and maintain automotive software systems in accordance with established standards and processes.
• BS degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred
• Five plus years of complex programming concepts and desired languages and environments required
• Knowledge in Karma, Mocha, Grunt, Bower, Gulp or Webpack, and Microservices are a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Ability to take strategic direction from management