This role involves analyzing data, investigating and resolving support issues, and performing quality assurance on variable data fulfillment projects. This position works with various Database and Software Development teams, and Account Managers across North America. The ideal applicant will provide outstanding customer service, enjoy problem solving, love working with SQL and other various technologies, and have a passion for learning.
· Analyze data for cross media fulfillment projects
· Configure software configuration data and developing SQL queries
· Provide Tier-2 support for/research internal data issues and questions
· Validate and sign off on fulfillment processing and integration projects
· Provide one-off data fixes and other special requests
· Responsible for operational processing if necessary when required for one-off situations
· Support use of standard processes and initiate standard processes when one is not available
· Committed to quality excellence and fanatical Support/Service levels
Associates Degree in Computer Science or related subject, or 2+ years of relevant work experience required. Applicants currently in college/university are welcome to apply.
• 1+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 T-SQL Development
• 1+ year of SSIS/SSRS Skills
• Creating advanced SQL queries for reporting and support troubleshooting preferred
• Proven experience in conducting analytical support in large data warehouses
• Multi tasking various issues and priorities for various accounts
• Experience interacting with both technical and non-technical internal customers
This is an Exempt position that is full benefits eligible, working approximately 40 hours per week in a technology environment. Some evening or weekend shifts may be required.
Also, we do wear jeans and flip flops to work, and most importantly we have lots of free snacks and drinks in the office.