TitleTec has been in business for over 7 years, providing industry-leading web-based software solutions and products for the automotive dealer industry. We have over 6,000 dealerships nationwide that use our product and are increasing our numbers each day.
TitleTec is seeking an Account Manager to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment on an industry-leading software product in the automotive space. The Account Manager will be responsible for the successful deployment, installation, and utilization of all product offerings from TitleTec, to the customers within a designated region. This individual will report to the Sr State Manager, with the position located in the Scranton, Harrisburg, and Johnstown, PA areas.
TitleTec offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, tuition reimbursement and 401k with employer match. TitleTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Ensure the delivery of high-quality technical support services through deployment, installation, and utilization of products to the customers
• Provide highest level of customer satisfaction/service
• Understand the software functions by identifying the customer's problems, resolving and following through all calls and building and maintaining strong working relationships
• Support the customers in achieving their utilization targets by resolving any technical issues, assisting with integration of the program into their workflow and monitoring of each title clerk’s usage
• Establish and maintain a very professional rapport while managing diverse requirements from multiple clients
• Qualify a customer’s ability to deploy and achieve set utilization objectives for the products
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in the Auto Dealer industry is preferred
• Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
• Ability to work proficiently with a team or independently
• Flexible to work with client driven schedules; including interacting and supporting customers outside of normal business hours
• Candidate must be located in, or willing to relocate to the Scranton, Harrisburg, and Johnstown, PA area
• This position is home-office based with 50% daily travel and 25% overnight travel
• Experience managing, deploying and supporting PC and custom software applications in the automotive dealer market highly desirable