Autopoint / TitleTec is seeking an Account Manager for an emerging market within the motor vehicle registration and titling division. This professional will be TitleTec’s key contact to automotive dealerships in Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania markets. As an account manager you will drive the customer experience and become a trusted partner. Building on a high level of subject matter knowledge of the motor vehicle retail space as well as the Maryland MVA you will gain client trust by delivering product training and critical problem resolution. You will be the project coordinator for all new account implementations coordinating dealership installations with the MVA and the Autopoint implementation team located in South Jordan, UT; Dallas, TX; and Daytona Beach, FL.
Even though you are working in a home based role you will also be collaborating daily within a supportive company environment; aligning daily activities to assist the sales and marketing teams with new account acquisitions and supporting Account Managers in other TitleTec states including, FL, SC, GA, MD and VA.
TitleTec offers a competitive salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, tuition reimbursement and 401k with employer match. TitleTec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Ensure the delivery of high-quality technical support services through deployment, installation, and utilization of products to the customers
• Provide highest level of customer satisfaction/service
• Understand the software functions by identifying the customer's problems, resolving and following through all calls and building and maintaining strong working relationships
• Support the customers in achieving their utilization targets by resolving any technical issues, assisting with integration of the program into their workflow and monitoring of each title clerk’s usage
• Establish and maintain a very professional rapport while managing diverse requirements from multiple clients
• Qualify a customer’s ability to deploy and achieve set utilization objectives for the products
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience in the Auto Dealer industry is preferred
• Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
• Ability to work proficiently with a team or independently
• Flexible to work with client driven schedules; including interacting and supporting customers outside of normal business hours
• Candidate must be located in, or willing to relocate to the Annapolis, MD area
• This position is home-office based with 50% daily travel and 25% overnight travel
• Experience managing, deploying and supporting PC and custom software applications in the automotive dealer market highly desirable