To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- High School Degree or equivalent required.
- College or technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- 3 + years customer service experience preferred.
- 3 + years installation support experience preferred.
- 3 + years training experience preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional multitasking ability.
- Ability to conduct one-on-one trainings virtually
- Knowledge of specific AudaExplore client product workflows and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating systems (2000, ME, XP, Vista, Win 10)
- Ability to install and troubleshoot software.
- Ability to setup and trouble shoot networked hardware
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of web-ex or other on-line meeting tools preferred
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet client needs with short turnaround