Education and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience: Bachelors / 4-year college degree or equivalent of three (3) or more years of business experience in management and strategic program planning/execution.
- Specialized Training:
- Specialized training or experience in project management/ coordination required
- Experience working in a technology environment desirable.
- Experience in automotive industry a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbally & in writing)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above average skills in Microsoft Office Software, including PowerPoint and Visio
- Above average skills in documenting business processes and requirements, including process mapping
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver training
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced organization
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate projects, meet simultaneous deadlines and follow through on commitments
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and collaborate as a team player, build strong relationships, and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all times
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated abilities in critical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business logic
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal teams to facilitate change
- Demonstrated ability to identify and elevate potential issues / problems
- Demonstrated ability to identify gaps and inconsistencies in information
- General understanding of current technology trends, i.e., cloud-based computing, smartphones, social networking, variable data messaging.
- General understanding of data-driven processes, a plus.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.