WHO WE ARE
Founded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a global leader in digital technologies that connect and secure life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Solera has grown aggressively with over 50 acquisitions across its platforms The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application. Today, Solera processes over 300 million transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in over 80 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Solera's global workforce of 6,700+ associates come from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection. For more information, please visit solera.com.
Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! Audatex, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc., delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collisionrepair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us tocontinually invest in our technology, our clients and our employees.
THE SOLERA WAY
Solera’s uncommon culture is based on three simple principles: Think 80/20 (Focus), Act 30/30 (Efficiency), and Live 90/10 (Accountability). We define our mindset using Our 3H’s: Humility, a Hunger to succeed, and a desire to Hunt for opportunities to win. We train our volunteers to engage with each other modulating between their intellect (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ) using our 3Fs: Facts, Finesse, and Force. Solera has become a global technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. The principles, drills, and values associated with the Solera Way have been fundamental to Solera’s success and our ability to grow, continuously change, and innovate.
ARE YOU UNCOMMON?
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Director of Sales who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Director, Insurance Sales will seek opportunities to create revenue growth through the expansion of existing programs as wellas the development of new opportunities. This individual will establish and maintain a positive working relationship with internalOperational teams, as well as, the Product Management team and will act as a liaison between the Company and the client toensure satisfaction and retention, understanding of our clients’ business strategies and providing consultative services thatcontinuously position us as the solution to their business needs. Overnight travel expected as required (>75%).
We believe that offices should be destinations where people want to be…places where people want to work, play and, collaborate. That is why we spend a lot of time on enhancing our workspaces. Solera’s work environments are intersections of the old and the new… of the past, present, and future. They are spaces designed to stimulate creative thinking, innovation, and cross-functional collaboration.
We also embrace wellness. Whether it is our onsite or offsite workout centers, nutritional meals and beverages, or endless snacks for focus and energy. This wellness plan is our commitment to healthy living, which spans across our office environments.
Check out what Inc.com had to say about Solera’s offices: http://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/ss/solera-office-is-very-texas.html
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
• Responsible for an annual sales ACV quota of $1.5M and for execution of sales strategies
• Manages relationships for various customers and strategic partners
• Negotiates or assists in negotiations of win-win business relationships with customers and partners with an 80 focus
around 4:1 – 8:1 ROIs
• Understands and can communicate functionality and benefits of Audatex auto claims software & BPO service offerings
• Coordinates small and large scale “Proof of Concepts (POC)” with customer and Audatex team
• Travels as needed in the U.S., including industry events
• Represents the company and presents solutions in sales meetings and industry events
• Works closely with senior management, product development, and the sales team
• Works effectively with minimal supervision
• Coordinates all internal resources with respect to business development activities
• Monitors competitor activities on an ongoing basis
• Regularly reports on follow-up items as well as overall progress in Salesforce.com CRM
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
Essential Qualifications and Abilities:
• Minimum 5 years sales experience in a technology or outsourced services environment
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented professional who enjoys being on a winning team
• Possesses strong written and oral communication skills
• Excels at professional presentations, including presentations in front of large groups
• Outstanding organizational and meeting skills
• Demonstrates superb interpersonal skills including relationship building, responsiveness to emails, and the ability to
translate customer needs into opportunities
• Professional demeanor
• Enjoys meeting new people and developing professional relationships
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Capable of working in a sales team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain professional courtesy in the face of adversity
• Must meet Home Office requirements
• Must have a 4 year degree
Helpful Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in the Property & Casualty insurance industry and/or the automotive aftermarket
• Auto glass, auto physical damage, water mitigation knowledge/experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com CRM