Audatex provides our customers intelligent software solutions that improve the efficiency of the automotive claims processing, collision repair and recycling workflows.
As owners expect greater service throughout the life of their vehicle, Audatex helps businesses reimagine the ownership experience through its proven data-driven solutions. By delivering global data, easy-to-use technology and deeper insights into the ownership lifecycle, Audatex is leading the industry in making insurance carriers, repairers, dealerships and fleet owners more competitive and profitable. Audatex is a business unit of Solera Holdings, the leading global claims solutions provider serving the automotive industry. Our North American team has associates throughout the United States, with Audatex offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Dallas, TX. Check out more at www.audaexplore.com and www.solera.com .
We are currently searching for a highly motivated Territory Field Sales Manager to sell our industry-leading estimating product to collision repair shops in the Northeast Territory.
The Territory Field Sales Manager promotes and sells AudaExplore B2B products to Collision Repair Shops by initiating customer relationships in the Midwest region (MI, IN, IL, WI, MN, IA, KY). S/he will develop business reviews with prospects to demonstrate how the AudaExplore suite of software products can provide shop management and estimating solutions to increase shop profitability.
• Grow company market share through multi-state direct sales activities
• Identify, qualify and sell software products to small business owner in the collision repair space
• Coordinate with inside sales, account management and client services colleagues to maintain and build upon customer relationships
• Leverage the customer relationship management system, Salesforce.com, to manage sales and customer onboarding activities
• Meet and exceed company and personal financial objectives
• Utilize effective and efficient pipeline management techniques, including accurate forecasting of potential sales
• Provide ROI analysis for prospective clients
• Capitalize on market intelligence by sharing information and best practices for team success
EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years general work experience including 3 years sales experience
• Ability to work in a quota compensation environment
• Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated sales success, including negotiation skills
• Sales process oriented and competitive, with the ability to rapidly rebound from setbacks
• Ability to work through changing market climates
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
• Technically savvy on multiple platforms (computer, notepads, smartphones)
• Proficiency in MS-Office and Outlook required, with SalesForce.com experience highly preferred
• Acceptable driving record, valid driver license and commitment to extensive road travel
*** This position is remote, and the Territory Field Sales Manager will work from a virtual office. The candidate may be located anywhere in the designated territory. ***
Audatex is an equal opportunity employer and values workplace diversity!