Solera Holdings is an American company based in Texas which provides risk management and asset protection software and services to the automotive industry and property insurance marketplace. Solera also provides automotive service, maintenance, repair and parts ordering technology to the aftermarket repair and dealership market, as well as digital identity management services, re-underwriting and data analytics solutions for the property and casualty insurance industries. Solera is active in 78 countries across six continents.
1/80: Plan, execute and measure all inbound and outbound marketing initiatives to defined budget, timeline, lead generation and revenue objectives.
2/80: Define, execute and own revenue objectives for all sales-related marketing and support activities.
3/80: Plan, lead and execute all customer and industry-facing conferences, summits and training events.
4/80: Own and manage continued growth of the Hollander / EBay marketing relationship.
5/80: Ensure calendar, budget and performance metrics visibility to North American leadership team.
This mission will support two major Solera brands: Hollander, our technology solution provider for the recycled parts marketplace, and Audatex, our technology solution provider for the insurance and collision industry. Because this role will support two brands within the Solera network, it will require an experienced and well-rounded B2B marketer who can plan, execute, measure, and evaluate a variety of different internal and externally-driven marketing initiatives. This mission has been designed for someone with deep, hands-on experience with multiple traditional and digital marketing channels who also possess excellent project management, negotiation and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have extensive and direct, company-side (not agency side) experience managing a brand, driving website traffic, growing and managing lists, generating and capturing leads, supporting the sales function, leading messaging development and ensuring measurability of marketing spend.
Specific requirements for the Director of Marketing position include a minimum 8 years of experience with each of the following:
In addition to the above, desired but not required qualifications include experience:
COMPANY CULTURE and PRINCIPLES
As part of Solera Holdings, Inc. we follow a set of organizational principles that encourage and foster an environment of innovation, high-performance, and results. Each day, these principles guide how we operate:
Think 80/20 Encourages managers and associates to focus their individual efforts on the 20 percent that produces 80 percent of results.
Act 30/30 Encourages waste reduction of 30 percent and productivity increase of 30 percent.
Live 90/10 Encourages managers and associates to personally assume 90 percent accountability for team-based projects with a remaining 10 percent of accountability to colleagues.
In addition to the above, this mission requires a set of leadership characteristics unique to the position, as follows:
Understanding the Business
Making Complex Decisions
Getting Work Done Through Others
Evaluating and Deploying People Accurately
Focusing on Action and Outcomes
Being Organizationally Savvy
Managing Diverse Relationships
An undergraduate degree in marketing is required, and an MBA or related graduate degree is desirable.
A competitive compensation package, including base salary as well as benefits will be provided.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
This position will be located out of our Addison Texas office, and travel is expected at 25% of the time.