- Conduct and manage on-site insurance property claim inventory assignments pursuant to the SOS field inventory processes.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a diligent manner consistent with department, facility or operational and corporate goals and objectives.
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations with adjusters assist in retention and repeat use.
- Communicate with your Field Manager and Service Manager on a daily basis with regards to operational issues and/or improvements.
- Follow all standard operating and safety procedures, written and oral, at all times.
- Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong problem solving, project management skills while maintaining excellent customer service with client policyholder and insurance company claim staff.
- Present in a professional manner both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions (post loss insurance claims).
- Perform work assignments in a safe and concise manner, following all Enservio safety standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Excellent personal organization and leadership skills
- Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty claim experience a plus.
- Ability to travel to site location in your geographic area.
- Ability to lift without any physical restrictions up to 30 pounds.
- Work independent of direct onsite supervision.
- Laptop Computer with Microsoft Office.
- Cell Phone with headset (Blue Tooth, etc).
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle available for use.
- May require overnight stays if travel or loss exposure dictates.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed